Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Trying my first Boston Butt today for the UFC fight tonight.

Put the butt on at 730 this morning. Have people coming over for the fight, gonna try my hand at pizza closer to fight time. More pics to come.
image.jpg 900.2K
·

Comments

• Hope it's a knock-out!
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

In Durham, NC, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • Yeah, I hope it kicks butt!  See what I did there, "kicks butt" and you are cooking a butt!  
    Gregg
    Large BGE Owner since December of 2013!
    Marietta, GA
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,596
    Is it done?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • CP92CP92 Posts: 200
    What do you give Silva's chances for reclaiming the title.
    Chris
    LBGE
    Laurel, MD
    ·
  • Pretty good in my opinion if he's not aging around like the last fight he's the best in the business. I hope he gets knocked out again though.
    ·
  • I will be watching online for free. No reason to pay :)

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • How do you watch online? I buy every fight that would save me a lot of money!
    ·
  • CP92CP92 Posts: 200
    edited January 2014
    @Dawgs8033 Well, I think we can safely safe 1) he wasn't clowning around this fight, and 2) that was some sick s%!t.
    Chris
    LBGE
    Laurel, MD
    ·