Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kalbi Korean beef ribs

Options
These are a must try- I used the recipe from VI's post. Used boneless beef rib strips I got from Costco and marinated for about 30 hours. My family crushed them- I marinated a little over 3 lbs but froze 1/2 for another night. I also made butternut squash to slightly mixed reviews. Did them with OO and some DP rub for an hour at 350 then added some butter and brown sugar. I thought the squash was okay but prefer sweet potatoes. Sorry for low quality pics- didn't feel like getting out the camera.
Greensboro, NC

Comments

• travisstrick
    Options
    I've felt the same about butternut squash for a long time. I always tried to make it sweet. Last time I did it with EVO, salt, pepper and lots of rosemary. Doing it that way is much much better. Acorn squash is good made sweet but butternut not so much. 

Great looking ribs. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.