Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

i knew @mickey was kind of a big deal but ....

The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,712
edited December 2013 in EggHead Forum
I'm only good for once upon a Christmas and I certainly don't have a TV show dedicated to it :)). image

·

Comments

• bud812bud812 Posts: 1,441
    Lil blue pills ????? =))

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,596
    Twice on Christmas? He da man.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,441
    I hope he wasn't with a Ho-Ho-Ho !!!!

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • Maybe it has more to do with "his rub" then we thought. 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,007
    It's a 'no refusal weekend' in Austin... just sayin... have fun!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,007

Our police dept created 'no refusal weekend' to address dunk driving on certain holiday/party days...

I tell swmbo that it has a completely different meaning... Brown chicken brown cow!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • Our police dept created 'no refusal weekend' to address dunk driving on certain holiday/party days... I tell swmbo that it has a completely different meaning... Brown chicken brown cow!

this is genius. I can see it now: "Honey, the law is the law. I didn't make this up".

·