Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Merry X-Mass...and a CGW rant...

Well, first of all, merry x-mas and happy holidays to all, i hope everyone has a safe one. Its been quite a time for us, as my mother in law past last week, and its been pretty tough on everyone, especially the kids and wife. We are making the best of this time of year as we can. I wish everyone on here the best, and hope they all have a great safe time with their families. I enjoy this time of year and all the food that we can cook for everyone to enjoy.

So on my side note. I was more than ecstatic after a year of trying to convince the wife that an adjustable swing rack from CGW is needed and to recieve one for x-mas! Will come in very handy with all the company we will be having over the x-mas and family time. However....after her order 2 months ago, and around $100 for shipping, we only recived the grates, no post, collar, or allen key, handy... Anyways, not meaning to bitch, just a bit disapointed in them. We have called in, will see what kind of service is supplied going forward, i hope to hear from them at least shortly after the holiday. Sorry, that was my quick rant. back to Happy holidays for all. It has been a great year on this site, i have learned more than you can imagine from all of you, wish you all the best. take care.

County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada

Comments