Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Rib Roast christmas dinner.

AviatorAviator Posts: 1,450
edited December 2013 in EggHead Forum

Well, I was going to post in Hap's thread, but did not want to mix this with his masterpiece. Really, he does some excellent cooking and the pics.....!

Anyway, here is mine, a 6.3 pounder, fat cap removed completely, rubbed up. He had a dry brine in the fridge last night and was tied, and rubbed a few hours ago, now in the egg, indirect at 300 dome.

We have a whole bunch of eats here. Also grilling a small batch of Sriracha shrimp. Then the Clock cooking will produce chicken alfredo pasta, mashed taters, beans and bacon, brussel sprouts and bacon..... its gonna be fun. 

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

Comments