Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Anyone givin or receiving an egg for Christmas?

I'm hopin I receive a small. My wife is pretty good on surprises. She knows I've been wantin one. Crossing fingers
LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

·

Comments

• doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Got a small giving an XL.
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • grege345grege345 Posts: 3,437
    Bravo man. Bravo! That's what I call payin it forward

·
  • double said:
    Giving the wife an XL?....Sweet!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,604
    A buddy of mine owns a large and is giving his father and brother-in-law a large for Christmas.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • I'm hopeing I get a mini
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214

double said:

Giving the wife an XL?....Sweet!

For a client who has been very good to me this year.

Lynnwood WA
    ·
    Good luck Charles

·
  • You are generous. Best I've done for a customer is a large. B-)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • I'm gettin a small.  My dealer puts them on sale in Feb so mine will be a Christmas/Birthday present.  I've already told them I'll be on their doorstep Feb 1.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

·
  • I got a Large for my parents
    ·
  • I'm giving a Mini ..... to ME!!!! :D
    My PitMaster IQ120 FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!! Current BGE arsenal: XL & MiniMax
    ·
    Way to go ricky

·
  • There is a mini under the tree for me from SWMBO!

Chris
    Falls Church, VA
    Large & Mini
    ·
  • Getting a mini and my wife already broke down and gave me my anova. 
    ·
    My wife brought up mini last night out of the blue. She never talks "egg" with me. Good sign me thinks

·
  • fruitguyfruitguy Posts: 141
    Not sure, but hoping my wife has been looking at my posts. Need a medium or small to take to the lake.
    ·
  • AlohaCJS said:
    There is a mini under the tree for me from SWMBO!

We're from the same part of the country. Where do you get your Egg stuff?
    ·
  • otterotter Posts: 213
    My wife said, lets get a small last Saturday!
    Large and Small now.
    Merry Christmas all!
    Pure Michigan
    Grand Rapids, Michigan  LBGE, SBGE
    ·
  • @AmericanFlannel ;
    I got my initial LBGE from the McLean Organic Butcher in McLean, VA. Great service from them and you can get your meat there too! Genius! The mini came from Dizzy Pig in Manassas, VA. We were at their DizzyFest in November. They have a great little store with all the eggcessories you could want. Hope that helps!
    Chris
    Falls Church, VA
    Large & Mini
    ·
  • Tomorrow marks 1 year that I have my Egg last year SWMBO and my children gave me a LBGE then in October at EggfeastI bought my 2nd Egg now I hopping that I get a Mini 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • @AlohaCJS I got my large at Dizzy Pig. I went there yesterday in fact because i was out of cherry wood and rub. Looking to see where else I could go. I know the Ace Hardware in Centreville has some Egg stuff as well. 
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,053
    I am giving myself an XL, going to pick it up this Sunday.  I meant to pick it up last Sunday, but I had to work OT.
    ·
  • jscarfojscarfo Posts: 399
    Giving my nephew a medium, helped my cousin get a large, got myself a small with plate setter. Also bought myself digiq 2, adjustable rig with most accessories , stainless steel top, Cast iron grate for large if it wasnt about the green egg I would say wacko obsessed but seems normal to me
    image.jpg 222.8K
    ·
  • jtippersjtippers Posts: 510
    SWMBO hooked me up with a XL and an AR!
    LBGE April 2011 • SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013
    ·
  • LBGE from mom and dad to #1 son.  His only other present is a lump of coal ;-)  that I just put in the tree for him to find. (couple of bags lump that are in my car as a reward for finding the lump).
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
    Lots of people on the nice list for sure. Who knew one day I'd be askin for coal lol

·
  • Does this mean I can be naughty and still get the lump of coal I want? You people are full of great ideas!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·