Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

why do i need to be approved to post??

Options
krobertsmsn
krobertsmsn Posts: 655
edited December 2013 in EggHead Forum
Is this happening to anyone else?
I just wrote a diff post and it has to be approved???? I don't get it!

:((

It was announcement about my new chamber sealer...FWIW
LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
Rome, GA

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,349
    Options
    This "post has to be approved" hic-cup comes around on a random and frustrating basis.  There does not seem to be any pattern to what triggers the process although sometimes having quotes and links in the post will cause it to happen.  If you save your post as a draft anf come back to it, you can usually aviod the "post police".  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Village Idiot
    Options
    Mickey has administrative privileges, and he does this to people he doesn't like.  If I could, I'd undo his nefarious antics and let you post without approval.  

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• krobertsmsn
    Options
    I guess Mickey doesn't like me... :((
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Go to Salado. Things may change. That event is just an ego-stroker for him anyway.

Oh, and spatchcock everything. That's a weird fetish with him too.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,349
    Options
    I thought that in addition to spatchcock cooking everything, it had to be done turbo on the mini...and then you will see the light :)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Who the hell let VI out if his dog run
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Skiddymarker
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Who the hell let VI out if his dog run
    Think he was drunk and running across his yard again, tripped and hit his head on one of the many rocks he calls a lawn. When he comes to, he is either Mr. Courteous or Mr. Grouchie, guess it was the latter this time. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Village Idiot
    Options
    Suck up, Skiddy.  Mickey will get you a free ticket to Salado.  :-j

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious