Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - Duck Dynasty protest in support of Phil

2»

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,980
    edited December 2013

No no no no

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• No no no no

Not a Steely Dan fan?
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

In Durham, NC, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,566

No no no no

• Please kill that cat. Catch it in a have-a-heart trap. Throw it in a bath tub till it quits bubbling. It's clearly possessed by satan.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • BotchBotch Posts: 4,406
    Please kill that cat. It's clearly possessed by satan.

Or my ex… 

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,895
    edited December 2013
    jls9595 said:
    I've got 4 fingers of makers 46, a 2" bone in ribeye and steely dan playing on the radio. I could care less about that crap.
    hmm, I have never really given Steely Dan a "good" listen.  I like it, before my time but good stuff. What's your favorite track? I've got "Do It Again" on the headphones right now.
    Dude, I'm 33. I saw them once in Gainesville. I was working at a boat marina and my boss got a bunch of mushrooms and tickets. Sweeter sounds have never been heard. this was 15 years ago. 
  • I think that cat might have eaten some of those mushrooms.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

• I think that cat might have eaten some of those mushrooms.
    John, lets be friends. 
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,575
    33...you look 22
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Does this look like the face of someone who is 22?image
  • henapple said:
    33...you look 22

I was just about to post that his hand looks like a 21-year old.

• Notice the sweat ring from my belt to half way down my legs. 
  • How can you talk about Steely Dan and not mention. Reeling in the years?
    Making the neighbors jealous in Pleasant Hill, Ia one cook at a time...
  • That pic belongs in a magazine. You would give me a medal if I told  you what happened over the next 8 hours. 

I noticed that you're standing in a field of drugs.

• jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,519
    jls9595 said:
    I've got 4 fingers of makers 46, a 2" bone in ribeye and steely dan playing on the radio. I could care less about that crap.
    hmm, I have never really given Steely Dan a "good" listen.  I like it, before my time but good stuff. What's your favorite track? I've got "Do It Again" on the headphones right now.
    Dude, I'm 33. I saw them once in Gainesville. I was working at a boat marina and my boss got a bunch of mushrooms and tickets. Sweeter sounds have never been heard. this was 15 years ago. 
    haha, I'm 34 myself.  I guess its pretty timeless.  I really have enjoyed jamming out to them for the last hour or so
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
  • jls9595 said:

The Cuervo Gold, The fine columbian, makes tonight a wonderful day. Centex is down with SteelyDan
    Keeping it Weird in the ATX
  • BotchBotch Posts: 4,406
    Okay, slide me a chair.  I'm almost 54.
    My wide-eye intro to college included this wonderful music coming from the next dorm room, off a really nice stereo; it was Aja.  It was fall 1978.  
    I love rock music, but was raised in a household of Big Band music, played slushpump through college jazz band, so I also love the big chords; Steely Dan quenches both thirsts, not to mention my love of high fidelity music!
    A few months ago I got a 4-disc, Surround-Sound set of Donald Fagen's solo disks; Life is Good!  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 14,415
    edited December 2013
    nm
    thread turned out alright if you ask me
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!

I just assumed you pissed yourself like every other time I've ever seen you.
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,566

jls9595 said:

lol, nice
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
  • I love Steely Dan, when I really want to get in the zone at work I put on The Dan. Check out this article: http://www.theonion.com/articles/donald-fagen-defends-steely-dan-to-friends,2601/

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC