Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The deal of a lifetime...??? Yup, another one!

So, SWMBO logs into Facebook this afternoon and sees an ad from my Egg vendor who is also a trike shop advertising everything 30% off excluding trikes and labor services. Being the great woman that she is, she looks at me and says "this would be a great time to get the XL Egg you have been wanting"! Needless to say, at first I was like :D :x , then after I recover, I jump in the car immediately to run to the store before she changes her mind...  <:-P

When I get there, I talk to the sales guy who doesn't know about the 30% off sale. I show him the post from Facebook on my phone and he says he'll be right back. Come to find out, the post was made by someone who didn't know to exclude BGE items from the sale list. Even though they weren't under any obligation to sell me the egg at a discounted rate, the owner offered to sell me the Egg at his cost + tax. I eagerly jumped at the deal and made out like a bandit! Now, I get to modify my forum signature to include another Egg!

Christmas came early at my house and Santa brought an XL BGE!
SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013 •  Yoder YS640 July

Comments