Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What's on your Christmas list?

kbutler84kbutler84 Posts: 102
edited December 2013 in EggHead Forum
I'm sure this has already been done, but just curious what egg-related items are on everyone's list this year? SWMBO is asking for ideas, so I need some ideas for an item that I simply can't live without.  Other interesting, non-egg related items are welcome to the discussion as well.
·

Comments

• Adjustable Rig, thermopen, 14" slicer (Knife) for brisket, lifetime supply of lump....I'm sure I could keep going but those are just a few  :-?
    Pure Michigan
    Large BGE, Medium BGE, Weber Performer.
    If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went
    ·
  • A second egg.  I still haven't decided on the size.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

·
  • I asked for  A-Maze-smoker and the smoking pellets and 2 smoke wear  stainless caps  and a long shot a Mini 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • CharlesmaneriCharlesmaneri Posts: 1,295
    edited December 2013

2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • Thermopen and a Smokeware cap. I was told last year that I am hard to buy for.... So this year SWMBO got an email with the web link to these two companies.

BGE-XL

North Alabama

·
  • HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    Medium Egg Table, socks and a tie!

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

·
  • Small egg to compliment my Large. ( weekday cooks, camping and tailgating ) Been wanting one for a while now!
    McDonough,Ga   Large & Small BGE  Dawgs, Falcons and Bravos!
    ·
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 2,362
    I sent my wife a text with the link for the thermapen. I bet I still get socks. :-?
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
    ·
  • I got an email from the inventor of the EggCARTen. He said he found three for the small and that's all he had. I snapped one up and told Wilma who not very enthusiastically said ho ho ho.

Come on Brown Santa!!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • BigWaderBigWader Posts: 587
    I asked for Anova Sous Vide or Chefs Choice 120 Sharpener.  Just last week added a Bird's Beak peeling knife for the stocking... 

Large BGE

·
  • TerrebanditTerrebandit Posts: 1,306
    More sex?
    Dave - Austin, TX
    ·
  • More sex?

I ain't gettin' that from Brown Santa!!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • More sex?

I ain't gettin' that from Brown Santa!!

·
  • I got an email from the inventor of the EggCARTen. He said he found three for the small and that's all he had. I snapped one up and told Wilma who not very enthusiastically said ho ho ho. Come on Brown Santa!!
    I looked after my own shopping this year. I got a chamber sealer and a $500.00 meat slicer. Santa was way too generous. I so hope Norma doesn't see this post
    :( [-O<

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • RzeancakRzeancak Posts: 155
    Wireless meat thermometer
    A child can ask questions a wise man can't answer!!!
    Canada
    Large @ Small BGE 

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,186
    edited December 2013
    I got an email from the inventor of the EggCARTen. He said he found three for the small and that's all he had. I snapped one up and told Wilma who not very enthusiastically said ho ho ho. Come on Brown Santa!!
    Fred,
    You are already 90% of the way there. That positive attitude and desire for results is the most important part of this affair. We all get some "coal in our stockings" every once in a while. It's just that, well,  sometimes we need a little help. Take 2 of these tonight and you'll be right as rain in the morning.

What can brown do for you?
    ·
  • robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,778
    I wanted a controller as I am fed up wih guessing at times.

Cook books to learn how to cook.

Garnerville, NY
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,276
    Mini
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,340
    STLcharcoal charcoal grid for my medium.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,797
    More sex?
    Come on now... its Christmas - not the apocalypse :D

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,568

I got an email from the inventor of the EggCARTen. He said he found three for the small and that's all he had. I snapped one up and told Wilma who not very enthusiastically said ho ho ho.

Come on Brown Santa!!

How much for the Small? Can you send me his info? I would like one. Thanks.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • I did not ask for anything but a couple nights ago my wife was online (amazon) and asking me questions about the egg.
    The next night she said she ordered me something so… I have no clue what she ordered but I'm guessing its egg related.
    Nowhere Indiana
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,149
    Santa In The Brown Shorts™ brought me a Chef's Choice meat slicer last week;  I'm happy!  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • Thermapen and a table for my large
    ·
  • I got this for Christmas this year.  Been looking for it a couple of years now.  The one on the left with black bellows is the Xmas gift.  Think in terms of 2+ XLs.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 447
    A-maze-n-smoker for me.
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
    ·
  • KruegsKruegs Posts: 124
    I have it on good authority that Santa is bringing an a-maze-n smoker and a 16" cast iron Dutch oven with a lid that turns over to double as a griddle. I'll be looking for tips on how to use both!
    XL BGE; CyberQ Wifi; Adjustable Rig, Woo2 Green Bay, Wisconsin
    ·
  • A Troy Industries 13" Alpha rail and a 3x magnifier for my EOTech.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,272

A Troy Industries 13" Alpha rail and a 3x magnifier for my EOTech.

No grenade launcher?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,186
    edited December 2013
    Peace on Earth.

You all only think of yourselves! ;)
    ·