Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Where do you get those window decals?

Options
I saw a post on here some time back that showed one of those family thingy's on the back window of a car that,instead of dad, mom, and a number of kids in various sizes, it showed dad, mom, and two "eggs", one large and one smaller. Where do you get those?? I love it!!
From the NE Georgia Mountains! Me, SWMBO, and two spoiled ass Springers!

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Those come from Hungryman who lives in FL. I don't recall ever seeing him here, but you can give him a shout out at greeneggers.com
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • warwoman
    warwoman Posts: 279
    Options
    Thanks, RRP! Stay safe!
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    Options
    Could you share it here when you find out, please?

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• Little Steven
    Options

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Little Steven
    Options
    Well that doesn't appear to work anymore...sorry

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• RRP
    Options
    Well that doesn't appear to work anymore...sorry
    Hey buddy,

Al told me that website had gotten hijacked and he closed it down. I have PM the two here wanting more info. Ron
  • Rick1
    Rick1 Posts: 81
    Options
    I got mine at the eggfest in Seattle this past June.
  • RRP
    Options
    heads up to warwoman and Aviator...I sent both of you personal emails via this forum. If you didn't receive a notification to that effect then something is haywire out of my control.
  • RRP
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I know what you were asking for to go on the rear window, but here is the decal I have on each side of my car so whether I am passing or being passed then a diehard egger will see this and know what it means! 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    RRP said:
    heads up to warwoman and Aviator...I sent both of you personal emails via this forum. If you didn't receive a notification to that effect then something is haywire out of my control.

Are you still showing the gmail acct as the new one?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• gerhardk
    gerhardk Posts: 942
    Options
    RRP said:
    I know what you were asking for to go on the rear window, but here is the decal I have on each side of my car so whether I am passing or being passed then a diehard egger will see this and know what it means! 
    I like your sticker but I would go a little more subtle and cut writing off the sticker before applying, I think Eggers would recognize it for what it is.

Gerhard
  • RRP
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Mickey said:
    RRP said:

Are you still showing the gmail acct as the new one?

??? I don't even have a new website address for Al, nor do I think one even exists yet...but yes his gmail address works though I'm not real sure how often he checks it to be honest.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I'd like to have one with henapple underneath it...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    edited December 2013
    Options

Thanks Ron, will try and knock on his door.

Maybe someone who has time can organize a group buy /production. BGE mother ship may even sponsor for free publicity.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I have a vinyl cutting machine.   I haven't tried the image to contour function where I can program to cut out shapes from pictures.  But I'll give it a shot if I get some free time.   I use it for logos on stuff like the "egghead" on this bike I made:

Options
    I have a vinyl cutting machine.   I haven't tried the image to contour function where I can program to cut out shapes from pictures.  But I'll give it a shot if I get some free time.   I use it for logos on stuff like the "egghead" on this bike I made:

You are too much! ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    I just contacted Al (Hungryman) and he asked me to pass along his email address. However, he's at work at the moment and may not be able to reply right away. At least he now knows of the interest. :)  alkatz15005 at gmail dot com

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• RRP
    Options
    I just contacted Al (Hungryman) and he asked me to pass along his email address. However, he's at work at the moment and may not be able to reply right away. At least he now knows of the interest. :)  alkatz15005 at gmail dot com
    Michael, I can attest to Al's being busy and not being able to reply "right then". I called him one Saturday morning and I could tell he was winded or something wasn't right - turned out he was in the process of trying to handcuff a person he was arresting and when he answered the guy started struggling! Al asked if he could call be back later! Ron 
  • Egghead_Daron
    Options
    If this happens, I would be in too. I think the fact that I normally can't stand the cheesy family stickers, the idea of an Egg family is perfect.
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
  • GQuiz
    GQuiz Posts: 701
    Options
    I found this sticker at cafepress.com.

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
  • warwoman
    warwoman Posts: 279
    Options
    Thanks to RPP and Hungryman.......This is my family!!! No soccer players, cheerleaders,or anything else but Papa cook, Mama cook, two pups and two eggs! (Not that there's anything wrong with soccer players, cheerleaders, etc.
  • Mickey
    Options
    HungryMan does outstanding work on those and t-shirts. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• Mickey
    Options
    HungryMans work. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos