Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I just won a Yeti!

Happy dance!  Yep! Went to Roswell Hardware Sat and bought a Yeti Roadie at their special BGE event. They were registering for a drawing to be held for a Yeti Roadie-about $250 value. I told them that they should just go ahead and give it to me then, since I live well over an hour away and was sure I would win it. Well, I did! 

I was planning to get the 45q model so I will trade it up and pay the difference.
:D
LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
Rome, GA
·

Comments

• jtippersjtippers Posts: 510
    Awesome! Congrats!!!!!   \:D/
    LBGE April 2011 • SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,970
    Now that's a win! Merry Christmas!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • I have the 45Q Yeti. This morning I loaded it with 2 big pork shoulders FTC and they were steaming hot 3 hours later. I have gone as long as 8 hours just the same. Congrats on your win.
    ·
  • @jeroldharter-are you happy with that size?
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA
    ·
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    That's "cool!" pretty sweet win there, and a heck of a cooler than an igloo.
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,425
    It is Christmas
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • DMWDMW Posts: 6,814
    Nice win!
    My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,838
    Congrats.
    ·
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 2,495
    Sweet. I love my yeti.
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
    ·
  • Nice! That's what I'm getting my husband for Christmas.
    LBGE- Atlanta, LBGE and SBGE- Ellijay, GA
    ·
  • Nice!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
  • Nice win...I live in Alpharetta and consider myself to be very lucky to live so close to Roswell Hardware!
    Atlanta, GA
    ·