Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Polar Bear Cooler?

2»

Comments

• Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    The backpack looks pretty sweet.  I must really like backpack coolers, I keep staring at this picture.

I really like backpack coolers too.
    I like the smile on the backpack cooler!
    This is the 34C Model!
    Naaww, it a 36. The strap is hiding the rest.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    The only soft sided cooler I ever use during the winter months is a snowbank.  Works wonders when the missus thinks I've had 4 too many when working 'round the house.  Only drawback is you can't travel with one but the biggest plus is there are lots to choose from when you get to where you're going - up thissa way anyhow.
    My buddy from New Hampshire is the same.
  • FYI guys I emailed the company a question just now and the 2 for 1 deal is on using 2112 as the coupon code
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    dmarois said:
    FYI guys I emailed the company a question just now and the 2 for 1 deal is on using 2112 as the coupon code
    In checking price at Amazon unless I am screwed up (often the case) it is less to order two there. Should be free shipping but in Texas we do have tax.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey said:

dmarois said:

FYI guys I emailed the company a question just now and the 2 for 1 deal is on using 2112 as the coupon code
    In checking price at Amazon unless I am screwed up (often the case) it is less to order two there. Should be free shipping but in Texas we do have tax.

Mick, I have amazon prime. I get free shipping. I'll hook you up
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Mickey said:
    dmarois said:
    I dont think so, I bought 2 of the 24 size and it came to around 74 with shipping i beleive
  • Mickey
    dmarois said:
    Mickey said:
    dmarois said:
    I dont think so, I bought 2 of the 24 size and it came to around 74 with shipping i beleive

Without VI's input I did obviously screw up on this. You are correct and that is the best way to buy today. Now do you have to buy 2 of the same size or just two and get the 50% off.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• I dont even think you have to buy 2 to be honest. I actually needed 2 but the code actually just knocks 50% off
  • Looks like you have to buy at least 2, but it is 50% off.  You could order 3 and get 50% off each.
  • Mickey

dmarois

First thank you for the 50% off. Just talked to the lady there and you can order as many as you like at 50% off as long as it is 2 or plus. I ordered a 12 and 24 with shipping total $66.70... Damn nice savings.

• Mickey
    edited December 2013

• Mickey

Polar Bear Coolers is giving the Salado Eggfrest a 24 cooler in Green to give as a prize.

If you order from them please thank them. Remember they are dong 50% off with 2 or more ordered (can be different sized).

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Good Guy Mickey getting stuff done!