Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

it wouldn't be Christmas without seeing this!

RRPRRP Posts: 19,202
Credit is due Rick's Tropical Delight from many years ago!

L, M, S, Mini
Ron
Dunlap, IL

Comments

• WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 3,688
    I hope he has multiple eggs!
  • TonyATonyA Posts: 567
    That's Funny
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,542
    edited December 2013
    Did Rick shoot that? He is very capable of that shot. It jumps up each Christmas. Sure wished he was back.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• AquacopAquacop Posts: 468
    Awesome, Merry Christmas!

LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
  • RRPRRP Posts: 19,202
    Mickey said:
    Did Rick shoot that? He is very capable of that shot. It jumps up each Christmas. Sure wished he was back.
    Yes - many years ago when he was such a prolific egger and photographer before the blow up when he went into self-imposed exile. The reason it pops up every year is because I post it, but I am always respectful by giving him credit.
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    and another Christmas tradition!

L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 8,218
    Now that says "christmas"! Love it. Whatever happened to Rick? He was on another forum I follow, and was a great contributor. Then poof he was gone. Or maybe I don't want to know the full story.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 14,509
    Nice Ron...LMAO! :))
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Both those pictures made me laugh! Thanks, sitting down waiting for an interview
  • TerrebanditTerrebandit Posts: 1,624
    LOL
    Dave - Austin, TX
    Both those pictures made me laugh! Thanks, sitting down waiting for an interview
    I hope the interview went well! Happy Holidays!
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • Who's Rick?
    Mark Annville, PA
    edited December 2013
    Who's Rick?
    A very creative egger who posted on the original BGE board about 8 or 9 years before this corporate forum ever even came into existence. As I recall Rick is an construction engineer by profession and having met the man in person once he is a "bearded, mountain of a man". He has a site with a ton of pictures of cooks he has perfected over the years.
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,565
    Did he have a blow-up everywhere? He is on "permanent timeout" over on BBQ brethren. Still seems to be kicking ass and taking names at Vinnys Bar and Grille. Interesting fellow with great pictures.
  • 500500 Posts: 2,208
    I did a little Googling.  Looks like an interesting guy.  Come back Rick.
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."