Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

A-maz-n Wood Pellet Smoker

Does anyone know where I can buy this in Ontario, Canada?  Was hoping someone would carry this locally (near Toronto). 

Thanks

Sherriff

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
·

Comments

• pantsypantspantsypants Posts: 1,189
    Yeah , the BBQ store on Langstaff has tons of them ! $35

Toronto
    ·
  • Great, thank you.

Sherriff

·
    yup no problem i picked one up a couple weeks ago .
    So glad i did .

Toronto
    ·
  • Just ordered!  Can't wait to cold smoke some cheese!!!

Thanks again

Sherriff

·
    Yes but bacon is king !!!
    Toronto
    ·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    Any one seen them on the shelf in mid Michigan?

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
  • Just wanted to review this product now since I have used it.  It works great.  I did not use it in my egg this time only because I was too lazy to clean off the snow.  LOL

I fired it up with Cherry pellets (half full), lit it with my torch and placed it in my Big Chief smoker.  It smoked perfectly for the 5 hours I wanted and I only used 1/4 of the pellets.  I had 4 different cheeses and they looked great.  Outside temp was -10 but the inside temp of my Big Chief was fine.  All the cheese is vacuum sealed for 4 weeks.  Can't wait!!

Sherriff

·