Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

A-maz-n Wood Pellet Smoker

Does anyone know where I can buy this in Ontario, Canada?  Was hoping someone would carry this locally (near Toronto). 

Thanks

Sherriff

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
·

Comments

• pantsypantspantsypants Posts: 1,149
    Yeah , the BBQ store on Langstaff has tons of them ! $35

Toronto
    ·
  • Great, thank you.

Sherriff

·
    yup no problem i picked one up a couple weeks ago .
    So glad i did .

Toronto
    ·
  • Just ordered!  Can't wait to cold smoke some cheese!!!

Thanks again

Sherriff

·
    Yes but bacon is king !!!
    Toronto
    ·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 484
    Any one seen them on the shelf in mid Michigan?

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
  • Just wanted to review this product now since I have used it.  It works great.  I did not use it in my egg this time only because I was too lazy to clean off the snow.  LOL

I fired it up with Cherry pellets (half full), lit it with my torch and placed it in my Big Chief smoker.  It smoked perfectly for the 5 hours I wanted and I only used 1/4 of the pellets.  I had 4 different cheeses and they looked great.  Outside temp was -10 but the inside temp of my Big Chief was fine.  All the cheese is vacuum sealed for 4 weeks.  Can't wait!!

Sherriff

·