Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Let's see your tree..

2»

Comments

• Freddie, I got an external hard drive for that stuff. Worth the money. You can hook them up to USB and get them as if they were on your puter
    I've been thinking of either an external hard drive or one of those hard drive back up services.  I think I'm going with the external hard drive because the thought of some company I don't really know having possession of my personal information is a little disconcerting.   
    My life is an open book. That and I have no money that anyone can take.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Freddie, I got an external hard drive for that stuff. Worth the money. You can hook them up to USB and get them as if they were on your puter
    I've been thinking of either an external hard drive or one of those hard drive back up services.  I think I'm going with the external hard drive because the thought of some company I don't really know having possession of my personal information is a little disconcerting.   
    My life is an open book. That and I have no money that anyone can take.
    You spend it on hams for Richard Parker? 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,157
    @fred19flinstone, do you have any apple devices? The time capsule is pricey, but sweet. Built in Wifi so you can backup wirelessly.
    ·
  • NecessaryIndulgNecessaryIndulg Posts: 1,113
    edited December 2013
    It's still waaaaaaaay too early for me.  I'll post a pic when we put one up in a couple of weeks.  :)
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • It's still waaaaaaaay too early for me.  I'll post a pic when we put one up in a couple of weeks.  :)
    That's the thinking. My darling wife starts decorating in October, we've been listening to Christmas music since November 1. Sheesh!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • DMWDMW Posts: 6,581
    Here's ours.
    My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
    ·
  • Just getting started with the lights, much more to come.image

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,236
    Nice.. I didn't do outside lights this year.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,778

Freddie, I got an external hard drive for that stuff. Worth the money. You can hook them up to USB and get them as if they were on your puter

Cannot agree more on how important it is to have things backed up on external and non OS internal hard drives, even multiple copies. Especially family photos and videos.
    ·

Freddie, I got an external hard drive for that stuff. Worth the money. You can hook them up to USB and get them as if they were on your puter

The advantage of the hard drives that when ur computer fails, you just plug them into the new one and not miss a beat
    ·
  • HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    'Tis the season........
    Tree.jpg 15.8K

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Here's ours. The wife done it all.
    image.jpg 2.5M

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • HotchHotch Posts: 1,303
    This is ours. Wife did Red and White this year.image

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,400

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,236
    No PBR?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    @bud812 ... You win!

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,400
    For you Mr. @henapple. Burrrrrppp.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • She did a good job I think.
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
    Not the best pic... My wife and Scoot did a great job with the house...

image.jpg 1001.2K
    ·
  • Getting ready to celebrate Eggy's 3rd birthday!
    image.jpg 780.4K
    "If you have the means, I highly recommend it." - Ferris Bueller
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,157
    ·
  • Surprised I have not seen one yet...some would consider this sacrilege

Michael ~ XL ~ Winston Salem, NC
    ·