Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

CHOPS again (boring, I know)

Well we had quite the week here with a wicked blizzard that hit most of the province. Temperature stayed up at the beggining so we had freezing rain to start it off, then a nice layer of snow over top of that. Was quite the mess on all highways. Snow has now stopped but we are looking at -40C (that is -40F as well..) temperatures this week with the windchill. Did some thick 1 1/4" chops last night, I did them with the plate setter on this time, they turned out realy moist, probably some of the best yet. Pulled at 145 - 150, let rest in warming tray for 15 min. Really need to get back into egging something differant when I get some time.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

imageimageimageimage
County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada

Comments