Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New to the Egg

Options
An introduction is in order. I am from Charlotte, NC. I like to cook, especially BBQ. I compete in MBN and KCBS competitions. My old smoker at the house was a rusted through Chargriller gourmet I got for $68 at walmart. So after much debate and many months of looking at every smoker and grill out there I got an Egg. Yea, it's a big step up in the equipment department. Gotta say I am really impressed with this thing. So far I have cooked a turkey, a duck, St. Louis spares, a whole venison shoulder and a brisket and the results exceeded expectation. I also must say that there is a huge wealth of knowledge on this forum and it's been a great help over the last week since I got the thing. Look forward to learning and sharing with everyone here. First overnighter, not for me though, I slept.

Comments