Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Fellow still having a registration problem HELP!

RRPRRP Posts: 12,841
This weekend on the behalf of an egger I posted about the problem he was having of not being able to post. The fact that he could send me a PM vis the forum tells me his foot is in the door, but he still hasn't been able to post. Here is a further email from him with some questions or seeking help. I'm just a pass through contact for him. BTW he is trying to post here as AZHIGH. To me he sounds like someone we could learn from so let's try to get him on board...OK?

My issue is not Junk mail, it is not a Cache problem, on a new PC since I registered.  Tried many browsers.  It is simply a permissions issue.  I have not been approved by the moderator whoever that is, to post.  Who is the moderator.  One comment on the thread you started said you could call a phone number...Hmmm.  

I just want to contribute here.  I am passionate about cooking.  I am even trying to help a local dealer organize an EggFest in southern AZ.  I have been a professional cook since 1976.  So having a problem posting on an a forum is making me nutty.  I Love my Egg and have never had a bad cook, lucky I guess.  Just want to learn more and share.

Comments