Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone need a Dutch oven

Options

Comments

• Sir SmokeAlot
    Options
    I think Academy Sports has one too at the same price. Are the ones with "feet", like this one, better than the ones that sit flat? Do the flat ones cause food to stick?
  • Nicholas_Wetton
    Options
    I've never had an issue with food sticking or catching on a 'flay' one I sit it in my BGE feet.
    Bronxville, New York. XLBGE, MBGE
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I think Academy Sports has one too at the same price. Are the ones with "feet", like this one, better than the ones that sit flat? Do the flat ones cause food to stick?
    If you ever want to try dry oven cooking on a bed of briquettes and some on the lid, you want one with feet and a lip on the lid.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker