Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Happy Thanksgiving ;)

Happy thanksgiving my friends!!

Be safe, happy egging, and enjoy your families today!!

I'm going to enjoy some of grandmaws turkey dressing, sweet potatoe caserole, and ham before I head to work!

Hospitals never close \:D/

XLBGE 
·

Comments

• CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,067
    Happy thanksgiving!
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
    ·
  • Right back at ya.
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,406
    That's precisely why I switched to ambulatory
    work. Happy Thanksgiving buddy.
    ·
  • Happy Turkey day! 

SmokinOutBack - After 32 years moved away from South Jersey (13 years ago; born and raised there).  Got to damn cold, had enough of the snow and black ice! 

Coral Springs, Florida- Dimitrious

·
  • Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm cooking the bird and dressing for the second year and I really get into it!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
    @MrCookingNurse We are doing our Thanksgiving with family on Friday afternoon because my wife (a nurse) is working today seeing hospice patients.  Nursing is a 24/7/365 kind of a job but it's rewarding in its own right.
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·
  • Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm cooking the bird and dressing for the second year and I really get into it!

Last year I took an egrets ham to my parents for Christmas. It was fun, but something special about still being able to go to grandmaws.

Good luck man!

XLBGE 
    ·
  • That's precisely why I switched to ambulatory
    work. Happy Thanksgiving buddy.

One more year man!! Just let me graduate and hopefully I can make a better schedule for my family. Might not get away from call but at least weekends and holidays will only be emergent.

XLBGE 
    ·
  • Happy Turkey day! 

SmokinOutBack - After 32 years moved away from South Jersey (13 years ago; born and raised there).  Got to damn cold, had enough of the snow and black ice! 

Cherry Hill, NJ
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,052
    Same to you and yours!!!
    ·
  • I hear you! One of these days we're going to move to warmer climate as well!
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    ·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    To all Eggers. Happy Thanksgiving!
     Fred, Kevin & Bustersdad, enjoy the snow while eggn'.

Go Lions

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·