Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Huge surprise!

Yesterday after work I went and picked up my almost 2 yr old son from my mother in law's house. Seeing how it was the day before Thanksgiving I texted a couple of my buddies to see if the wanted to come drink some beers with me. Long story short as I turned the corner on my street my buddies were already at my house, along with my parents. Talk about total confusion. They surprised me with a custom table for my Large and Medium eggs! Never saw it coming. We have talked about it so much but never did I expect them to build it for me! It is absolutely gorgeous ajd probably one of the most amazing things that has happened to me. I will take more pics when the sun comes up haha
Pure Michigan
Large BGE, Medium BGE, Weber Performer.
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went

Comments