Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Does Anybody have an egg at work?

I bought an XL for my work.  Did my first group barbeque there last week.  Very simple, but everyone was ultra impressed.  I have a feeling that they may be selling a few more.......  I want to buy one for the other locations i run as well.

Does anybody have one of these parked at work?

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

·

Comments

• DMWDMW Posts: 6,592
    I work from home when I'm not on the road, so yes. ;)
    My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
    ·
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    No, but we are going to buy a cheap gas and a smokey Joe at our new office so maybe an egg isn't too far off.
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • BBQMavenBBQMaven Posts: 1,041
    Oh yes... have to have one at work!!!

Kent Madison MS
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,592
    Makes a difference whether you just work there or own the place though  :D  I believe LS has two eggs at work, he co-owns the place.
    canuckland
    ·
  • We put an XL in our new outdoor kitchen at our church. Didn't know how much we'd use it, but we actually use it a lot.
    ·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    I bet Smitty has at least one...
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,368
    DMW said:
    Ditto that ;)

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • DMW said:
    Ditto that ;)
    Ditto Ditto
    In the  Hinterlands between Cumming and Gainesville, GA
    Med BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe, Brinkman Dual Zone, Weber Genesis Gas Grill and portable gasser for boating
    ·
  • DMW said:
    Ditto that ;)
    same here. Egg is 25 feet from my desk. Sure beats the hell out of Applebees for lunch

·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,963
    3 miles from work here so im cooking at home a couple times for lunch a week and sometimes start ribs at lunch and head back in. just enough time to get home, light the egg, cook a steak or chop, and be back at work in 30 to 35 minutes
    ·
  • minniemohminniemoh Posts: 1,288
    I work from home too part of the time. I need to get a mini for those weeks on the road. That would make those nights in "$h%t-hole" hotels so much less uncomfortable. I'm cheap on the road so I have more funds for meat and beer when I'm home.

I think I'll ask Santa for a Mini.
    L x2, M, S, and Mini. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
    ·
  • I bring my medium to work a few times a month and throw something on for everyone in my department.  Looking forward to getting the mini so it can go everywhere with me.
    ·
  • CookinbobCookinbob Posts: 1,502
    DMW said:
    ditto ditto ditto ditto........................
    XLBGE, Small BGE, Homebrew and Guitars
    Rochester, NY
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I have taken my small to work

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • I have really been considering this. 
    Biloxi, MS
    XL / Small

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those timid spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt
    ·
  • No time to egg while teaching 3rd graders. They don't seem to leave me alone long enough to pee, let alone give me time to egg.
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·