Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Beer Keezer...I'm starting to think I may have a problem

gmacgmac Posts: 448
edited November 2013 in Off Topic
I homebrew several hundred gallons a year and I hate bottling so I'm pretty much only kegs and the place we bought has a nice bar but no room for a keg fridge.  SWMBO was adamant that if I wanted beer upstairs near the bar it must not look like an old beer fridge or a freezer, so this is what I did.http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae241/cancichfan/IMG-20131124-00080_zpse6b2450b.jpg

The finish matches the bar fairly well (distressed black) and it sits off to the side slightly.  Whole thing is on rollers so I can just roll it over to the couch when she's not around...
ps.  Can someone tell me how to post pics?  Usually I copy the IMG (URL...) from Photobucket but that doesn't seem to be working for me here. 
Mt Elgin Ontario

Comments