Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My deck with built in outdoor kitchen, Pic heavy.

Comments

• Absolutely fantastic! Your own river? Any fish in there?
    Simi Valley, California
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,450
    When are we having the deck warming party! :D

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,089
    BOSS!
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Reisterstown, MD
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,300
    Ain't nobody fresh as me, my deck's so fresh so clean...

Nice spot!
    ·
  • WOW! Can u adopt me??? I can cook! Nice job! Happy egging!!!!! :D
    ·
  • pineypiney Posts: 601
    WOW!!! You got it together! Enjoy!
    Lenoir, N.C.
    ·
  • AquacopAquacop Posts: 468
    Wow, thats awesome, congrats
    LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
    ·
  • warwomanwarwoman Posts: 215
    Thank you all so much! I plan to enjoy it for many many years to come!  Funny fact. The deck is 600 ft2 while my house interior is only 1032 ft2.  Who needs to be inside with this in the backyard?
    Wow!!! I'm so glad to see you DO have your priorities right!!!

^:)^
    From the NE Georgia Mountains! Me, SWMBO, and two spoiled ass Springers!
    ·
  • That's amazing.  Didn't know palm trees could make it that far north but fantastic for the view.
    Fayetteville, Ga
    ·
  • Simply awesome.
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    ·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,525
    Wow.  Just wow.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 260
    Just Awesome
    ·
  • lilwootylilwooty Posts: 212
    Looks like party headquarters for sure. nice work!

Living Large and XL

·
  • ThatgrimguyThatgrimguy Posts: 1,202
    BobsBGE said:
    That's amazing.  Didn't know palm trees could make it that far north but fantastic for the view.
    Depends on the type. These make here on the coast, but just 30-45 min north they wouldn't make it. I can still add some mexican fans, texas sables and a few others. These Queens are by far the most tropical for my area.
    Biloxi, MS
    XL / Small

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those timid spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt
    ·
    Absolutely fantastic! Your own river? Any fish in there?
    Tons, it's actually fresh where I'm at, but its connected to the bayous/gulf of mexico. I can be in the MS sound in 45 min on my boat. 
    Biloxi, MS
    XL / Small

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those timid spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,210
    What a fantastic space, congrats!   =D>

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
    Thank you all SO much!!! I figured this group of eggheads would appreciate it!
    Biloxi, MS
    XL / Small

·
  • Absolutely fantastic! Your own river? Any fish in there?
    Tons, it's actually fresh where I'm at, but its connected to the bayous/gulf of mexico. I can be in the MS sound in 45 min on my boat. 

And a Boat!....  
    =D>
    Simi Valley, California
    ·
  • Wow!!! That is nice!!!! I'm jealous!!!!
    ·
  • Great pics.  Dumb(ish) question - anyone left on dialup or can we stop with pic heavy/nsfdu tags ;)
    ·
  • lecramslecrams Posts: 106
    Wow! Un-freaking-believable!
    ·
  • jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,320
    wow...image
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
    ·
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 409
    Dayummmmm    How to turn a $1200 grill into a $50K home improvement!    That is sweeter than Karo Syrup!   Nice
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,977
    bo31210 said:
    Dayummmmm    How to turn a $1200 grill into a $50K home improvement!    That is sweeter than Karo Syrup!   Nice
    That's how it goes though... the eggs are by far the cheapest part of the whole deal. Started out with a large myself, somehow the others found their way home too. Next thing you know we had a new patio. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • mb99zzmb99zz Posts: 182
    awesome setup!  
    ·
    edited November 2013
    First cook on the new, mostly functional kitchen. Whole beef tenderloin!

Seared at 700 on the small but I probably could have seared it longer (Opinions?)

Finished it to 135 internal temp at 250 on the XL.

And served it at our company Thanksgiving meal!

Biloxi, MS
    XL / Small

·
  • Unreal. That is an amazing space!
    LBGE- Atlanta, LBGE and SBGE- Ellijay, GA
    ·
  • ads75ads75 Posts: 339
    You have something to be thankful for this holiday
    Large BGE, Mini BGE
    Morgantown, PA
    ·
  • Great inaugural cook...
    Making the neighbors jealous in Pleasant Hill, Ia one cook at a time...
    ·
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 2,500
    @thatgrimguy, do you by chance have the plans for that deck? My wife and I are in love with it and I'd love to get a better idea how I could duplicate it and modify it to my space.
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
    ·