Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Myrtle Beach restaurant recommendations wanted

So now that the snow has arrived here up North, a few of the boys and I are gonna get some golf in, in Myrtle Beach. We're really hoping to find an authentic South Carolina BBQ joint. Any locals (or regular visitors) have a must go to place?
LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario

Comments

• Benny Rappas is the best place to eat down there. Italian and it's amazing. I go ther 1-2 times a month
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,554
    Where in Myrtle Beach?

Little Pigs off 62 St.

Hog heaven on Pawleys Island

I've heard about Prossers in Murrells Inlet. Haven't been.
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 621
    Thanks!! Had a peek at them online. Can't wait to give some of them a try.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 3,694
    Check out raddews on 701 in Conway for BBQ. Murrels inlet is awesome. Try dead dog saloon. Great atmosphere.
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,851
    My favorite restaurant down there is Collectors. It's been good for a long time.

+1 on Benny Rappas.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • Bovines in murrel's inlet has steaks cooked on wood fired grill and decent salad bar. Also they have brick oven pizza. I prefer steaks there.
  • I grew up on the South end.  If you're looking for good Q, go to Prosser's in Murrells Inlet.  If you're looking for good food in a brick oven/grill, @Smokintiger81 has it right with Bovines.  GO GAMECOCKS!  FEAR THE THUMB!!
    Charleston, SC