Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

My deck with built in outdoor kitchen, Pic heavy.

ThatgrimguyThatgrimguy Posts: 830
edited November 2013 in EggHead Forum
I've had my XL for about 6 months and I already bought a 2nd egg (Small) and built myself an outdoor kitchen where I can enjoy my view.  I included lots of counter space, an under-mount sink, 1 XL, 1 Small and a gas range with 2 burners.

I still need to seal the cabinetry, lower the height on the small to match the XL, install the stainless doors, run the plumbing, drain and gas lines. And get all the electrical done. Lots of lighting, plugs and a couple "Haiku" fans from the Big Ass Fan company.

Well here are the pics. So close to being done, but I just couldn't wait anymore!!

Then the palms showed up!!

And finally the outdoor kitchen. I should have gotten better progression shots.

Well, that's my slice of paradise!! Off to shop for thanksgiving ingredients. I plan to use my new kitchen for all it's worth. (that is if I can get the gas and plumbing done in time...)

Comments