Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

O.T..... bye-bye snow!!!

Well I gotta work all w/e but I still managed a little fun:)
My two favorite toys in one pic. No snow is gonna stop my eggin!!!

Jamie.
Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
toys.jpg 110.5K

Comments

• Looks like a bit of overkill on that little dusting. I'm sure you'll get some real stuff soon to test it out.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Enjoy it, always fun to bring out the new toys. Looked forward to the first big snowfall when we lived in eastern Ontario and I could drag out the blower, by February, it was getting kinda tiresome and you start looking forward to putting her away and getting out the lawnmower. Here on the left coast, we don't get the seasons as much, sort of permanent spring and fall. Keep the path to that egg clear!
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    Looks like a bit of overkill on that little dusting. I'm sure you'll get some real stuff soon to test it out.
    Yeah most of it melted yesterday.We had a big storm two days ago 20 cm and 120 km/h winds.Strangely enough though just 50 km east of us they got 70 cm.

I'm just messin around here with the snowblower...I'm going to have to pray harder for alot more white stuff:)

• Today is going to be my first day cooking in the snow.  Its only going to be a minor event as we are supposed to be getting only a couple of centimeters.  Should be able to use the broom to get rid of that stuff!

Tom

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• CANMAN1976
    Where you located chef?

• We got it last night and this morning Tom. A few centimeters is all.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• jls9595
    jls9595 Posts: 1,533
    what are these centimeters you guys speak of?
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
  • CANMAN1976
    Ok praying does work it started snowing again!!! My daughter Kacey here building her first snowman :)

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,458
    edited November 2013
    chef is in canuckistani capital, your yard is too empty you need more eggs :D
    the little guy has been replaced by another Large this summer.

for my neck of the woods and my postage stamp ford nayshun lot, this is sufficient ...

:)
    canuckland
  • CANMAN1976
    edited November 2013
    chef is in canuckistani capital, your yard is too empty you need more eggs :D

:)
    Large only for now but who knows what the future holds!
    I see lots of green in my future:)

• jls9595 said:
    A hundred millimeters

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• jls9595
    jls9595 Posts: 1,533
    jls9595 said:
    A hundred millimeters
    but seriously, why have we not gone to the metric system?  so much more logical, but it will never happen.  inches and feet forever, 'Merica!!!
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
  • Tracks, nice!, i had some issues today with the tires clearing a path to the boat.
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
  • jls9595 said:
    jls9595 said:
    A hundred millimeters
    but seriously, why have we not gone to the metric system?  so much more logical, but it will never happen.  inches and feet forever, 'Merica!!!
    Well son, Lemme tell you a story. Many years ago we (Canada who cares?) had an agreement with the US that we would convert at the same time. Well, we went ahead and made the conversion, all the speed limit signs, the packaging and labeling laws etc. Well, there was a huge uproar from the US population against it. Turns out the American government, for some unbeknownst reason, decided to listen to the people. Of course, we in Canada had never heard of a government that cared one little bit what the people thought. Anyway, we are sort of pseudo metric as a result, our grocery store advertise in price per pound but label in Kg. A half inch pipe is a 22.5 mm pipe but still a half inch dia. It just adds too our cultural feeling of inferiority.
    :))

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• CANMAN1976
    Tracks, nice!, i had some issues today with the tires clearing a path to the boat.
    Love the tracks... she weighs over 350lbs too so she cuts thru like butta!!!

• gerhardk
    gerhardk Posts: 942
    Little Steven said:. A half inch pipe is a 22.5 mm pipe but still a half inch dia. It just adds too our cultural feeling of inferiority.
    :))
    That sounds more like 7/8 of an inch to me.  The U.S. is pretty much metric they just refuse to admit it, try working on a U.S. built car with standard tools, military uses metric measure, scientists use metric, the roads and radio stations weather folks seem out of step.

Gerhard
  • gerhardk
    gerhardk Posts: 942
    That looks like a nice snowblower but I don't want one even though it is snowing pretty hard tonight.

Gerhard