Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT- Whaddya Drive? (Pics HIGHLY Recommended!)

Comments

• HNLHNL Posts: 31
    CTS-V
    image.jpg 161K
  • bcranbcran Posts: 37
    '07 Trailblazer SS.  425 hp 6.0L AWD
  • A 1995 Mazde b2300 with 402.??? miles. An old beater.
  • Before taking delivery 18 months ago!
    Still not had a chance to drive it! My wife just
    can't let go. :((

mini2.JPG 1.4M
    Men, easier fed than understood!!
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,505
    wbholmes said:
    Had this a couple months

That is what I drive all the time. Will buy one in March when I retire. Only in Off-Road.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Before taking delivery 18 months ago!
    Still not had a chance to drive it! My wife just
    can't let go. :((

Sounds like it's time to order one for you. :-)
    Wear maroon, live maroon, bleed maroon.
    Fightin' Texas Aggies Fly Navy.
    Denton TX
  • That is why i got this one, she does not know how to drive it. =))

Men, easier fed than understood!!
  • Nice GS!
    "Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are."
     Brillat-Savarin
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    edited November 2013

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,575
    Lots'o ballers up in da Egghead forum!
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    2014 Honda Odyssey (the wife's)

2005 Quad cab Dodge Pickup (mine)

2002 Nissan Xterra (for sale)

1987 Dodge Pickup (my old beater)

Currently look to get an older Jeep Wrangler

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• I bought it as it matches the color of my eyes.
    Capture.JPG 54.5K
    In the  Hinterlands between Cumming and Gainesville, GA
    Med BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe, Brinkman Dual Zone, Weber Genesis Gas Grill and portable gasser for boating
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,570
    I bought it as it matches the color of my eyes.
    You're on fire with that one...
  • R3KR3K Posts: 51
    YEMTrey said:
    Lots'o ballers up in da Egghead forum!
    This cracks me up for some reason...MAKE IT RAIN ON EM FELLAS!!!!

• R3KR3K Posts: 51

Infiniti on the weekdays

Suzuki on the weekends!!!

• hapsterhapster Posts: 7,218
    2012 F150XLT extend cab for me... Work truck, due to pick the next one in a few months. Only thing I pay for is the satellite radio and gas when I'm on PTO.

2012 GMC Acadia for the wife
  • gte1gte1 Posts: 376
    I haven't been on here for a while, when you guys go off topic you go WAY off. The first one is mine, the second two I got to drive at the track.
    image.jpg 224.8K
    image.jpg 170.9K
    image.jpg 2.8M
    George
  • mb99zzmb99zz Posts: 182
    That's a gorgeous Cayenne.  Huge Porsche fan here.  How did you like the new Cayman? 
  • 1962 Caddy - 58k. in the family since new

• jimreed777 wow thats a beautyful 1962 Caddy it seems like it's in pristine shape at least from the pics I have always loved Caddys 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • Had to add a shot of the FINS and the original paint still going strong
  • jimreed777 I assume that the Caddy is not your daily driver and it's a garage queen 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,570
    1962 Caddy - 58k. in the family since new

So awesome! I totally want the ambulance version to do a Ghostbusters car. 59 or not.
  • gte1gte1 Posts: 376
    mb99zz said:
    That's a gorgeous Cayenne.  Huge Porsche fan here.  How did you like the new Cayman? 

The Cayman is a blast to drive. We got to drive the Cayman, Cayman S, Carrara 4, and Carrara 4S. The Cayman S was the best handling of all and probably the most fun to drive. If it had a little more power it would be perfect. Much larger inside also than before, I am 6' 4" and had no problem driving it. I could hardly fit in the older ones on the driver side.
    George
  • jimreed777 I assume that the Caddy is not your daily driver and it's a garage queen 
    been in the garage since 1962 - different garages. :)

First my great uncles...then my dads...now mine.

I work from home, so I don't have a daily driver anymore. If I did...I would trot this out a couple days a week in nice weather. Cars are meant to be driven...not sit in a garage. 
  • YEMTrey said:
    Well played sir.

KCCO

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• 500500 Posts: 1,798
    My favorites; @busmania VW truck, @Jackh '72(?) Chevy, @stlcharcoal Delorean, @Navymom '71 Mini, @fishlessman Land Cruiser, all of @ringkingpin toys, @Cybaline65 sweet Pinto, @jimreed777 '62 Caddy.  And the @MaskedMarvel Ford is cool.  Can't figure the make and model of it though.  Looks like a Gran Torino, but I don't think that's it.
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
  • hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,295
    My ride when the snow flies up here in Canuckistan
    image.jpg 926.9K
    image.jpg 872.9K

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Motley Brew.

• ParallelParallel Posts: 432
    Almost lost my daily driver last year... it's coming up on 155,000 miles and it's just now breaking in.

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.