Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

*** Houston area Rockwood group-buy ***

Its about time. There's a Rockwood-size hole in my heart that I need to fill.

Planning to get the order in around the first or second week in December. Sent @stlcharcoal an enquiry about pricing/shipping so that  info is pending. Someone I know on another forum has a business near Ikea, so tentatively the delivery will be received at a place on Silber Road (near Ikea) which has a loading dock.

In the past, @springram, @RAC, @orthobear were some of the folks who were interested.  If folks want to start letting me know how many bags they want to order, I can start putting this together. I'll let you know once the pricing info comes in. About half a pallet is spoken for (30 bags to a pallet), but the per bag price improves if we order multiple pallets.

Please pm the following details:
Name
Forum handle
Cell number
Email
# of bags wanted

I'll compile a list and keep in touch with folks via email.  

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.

Comments