Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- Whaddya Drive? (Pics HIGHLY Recommended!)

Options

Comments

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options

81 DeLorean DMC-12

...then the daily drivers:

Ford Explorer V8 EB (STL Charcoal company ride!)

Then another 2010 Ford Explorer EB & a 2012 Toyota Sienna AWD hauling kids around........both soon to be replaced by two Suburban's or Expedition EL's.

• bettysnephew
    bettysnephew Posts: 1,189
    edited November 2013
    Options
    All my pix of my car are on floppies and I haven't converted and uploaded into this computer yet.  This is a GM picture from the '96 brochure.  Mine looks just like this.image
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • Navymom
    Navymom Posts: 167
    Options
    Red one for fun, 71 Mini. Blue one is daily driver MINI Roadster S.

Wear maroon, live maroon, bleed maroon.
    Fightin' Texas Aggies Fly Navy.
    Denton TX
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    I love my ride but need to trade it for a Prius.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • MaskedMarvel
    Options
    Wow! Love the responses! Glad I didn't bookmark, my inbox would've exploded.
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• tksmoke
    tksmoke Posts: 776
    Options
    I hate to drive, but when I do...
    Santa Paula, CA
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Options
    All my pix of my car are on floppies and I haven't converted and uploaded into this computer yet.  This is a GM picture from the '96 brochure.  Mine looks just like this.image

Floppies? Is your computer a '96? What are these floppies of which you speak?
  • bettysnephew
    Options
    The computer in the Corvette Grand Sport is a 96.  But neither it nor my 2013 desktop will accept the 3 1/2 discs.
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options

Not quite my Daily driver, but often enough.

Signal Mountain, TN
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options

81 DeLorean DMC-12

Keep it under 88 MPH!  Sure you have never heard that one before ;)

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    I drive a 2006 Audi A4.  Just pasted 100K.  Sad day.  Hopefully before I retire I will own this:

Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,761
    Options
    Mickey said:
    this is my off and on project for a few years now, not so pretty
    :))

I sold those brand new. Wished I had money to put one in storage back then.
    i wish this was a little newer, the 71's are really rough riding. how do the newer toyotas stand up in texas, the ones here get a new frame within ten years from the salt damage, seems like every single one rusts out, lately the chevys are doing the same but i doubt that chevy will replace them for free like toyota does
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • NecessaryIndulg
    NecessaryIndulg Posts: 1,298
    edited November 2013
    Options
    135i:

BMW Welt - European Delivery

We took delivery of it through the European Delivery Program.
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
    500 Posts: 3,177
    Options
    also; 2004 Club Car Precedent;  and no I don't play golf.

I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • ringkingpin
    Options
    My daily driver is a 2012 Yukon XL Denali C19

The C19 denotes that it's had the once over by Callaway.  Supercharger, larger injectors, different suspension and brakes, etc. etc.  540hp grocery getting under factory warrantee.  This is one hell of a sleeper car

my "race car" lol.  I took wayyy to long on restoring this car but it's an absolute riot.  Nicely massaged 4 banger, put in a 5 speed from a three series.  IT handles like a gokart

for those days I want to feel like a diplomat :)  1968 Mercedes 280se, the first year for this model.  This car is almost ALL original and drives and well if not better than it looks:

This is a fun one, very very clean '61 Bird.  I rebuilt the 390 and pumped her up a bit, changed trans to a c6, disc brakes, ac, bumping tunes, etc.

I'm a motojunkie!

My three favorite bikes are my 2012 KTM 300, a 68 T100c and a 2001 Honda XR650 all pumped up and in motard trim

here is one you don't see everyday, lol.  Phillipino sidecare taxi cab

and lastly, my 76 2+3 Donzi that has been a work in progress for a longgggg time.  I've redone everything on this boat, the engine twice.  500+hp stroker motor that runs wfo all day long on 87 octane.  
    "Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are."
     Brillat-Savarin
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Mickey said:

i wish this was a little newer, the 71's are really rough riding. how do the newer toyotas stand up in texas, the ones here get a new frame within ten years from the salt damage, seems like every single one rusts out, lately the chevys are doing the same but i doubt that chevy will replace them for free like toyota does

In my 44 years here we have never replaced a frame. No salt
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is the grocery go getter/ child and egg transporter.  The wife drives it most of the time. My daily is a 2003 silver Honda Civic. Glamorous, no, but over 30 mpg in the city and been paid off for a long time.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Gogogordy
    Options
    Mickey said:

"Pretty" cool if you ask me!
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
  • fishlessman
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Mickey said:

if they would make a stainless steel frame option for us northerners, they would take the truck market up here bigtime. the salt up here is mean, they mix magnesium chloride in and it just destroys things, cant even walk the dog near the stuff, they flip over and need to be carried.
    fukahwee maine

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    '13 ml350
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just kidding. I fix wrecks. It's my next job. The estimate so far is at $22,000. :((
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Mickey said:

if they would make a stainless steel frame option for us northerners, they would take the truck market up here bigtime. the salt up here is mean, they mix magnesium chloride in and it just destroys things, cant even walk the dog near the stuff, they flip over and need to be carried.

One item that might slow down that market is they are now $82,000. But they have 4 doors now.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• fishlessman
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Mickey said:
    Mickey said:

One item that might slow down that market is they are now $82,000. But they have 4 doors now.
    i think im going to keep my old one, hard to beat free
    :D if i added up every vehicle, price paid, new parts, tires, oil changes, wash and wax etc over 34 years of owning and fixing, never washing
    :D i dont even have close to half of 82000 into it, i would have to add gas to get to 82000
    fukahwee maine

• Browninggold
    Options
    Just replaced a 09' Lexus RX350 with this 14' RX350 F-Sport. What a "HOOT" to drive. More aggressive suspension and paddle shifters. Fully loaded.
  • Browninggold
    Browninggold Posts: 453
    edited November 2013
    Options
    My ex-Wife has floppies

Floppies? Is your computer a '96? What are these floppies of which you speak?

• ringkingpin
    Options
    bettysnephew, my buddy has the same gran sport.  He also just sold a cherry 66 427 a/c car.  sweet ride Bettysnephew
    "Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are."
     Brillat-Savarin
  • warwoman
    warwoman Posts: 279
    Options
    SSN686 said:

Morning All:

My "Egg-mobile" 

Now SSN, where did you get the "egg" stickers?

From the NE Georgia Mountains! Me, SWMBO, and two spoiled ass Springers!
  • defCon5
    defCon5 Posts: 16
    edited November 2013
    Options
    '12 2dr JK. Always had a project Jeep on the side but this is my first used as a daily driver.