Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Austin area lump pallet buy delivery details

Hi Guys-

Looks like we will have our lump delivered tomorrow morning. We will be offloading it in the parking lot of CparkTX's business up in N Austin on Metric Blvd. If you are in the area tomorrow  morning and would like to grab yours right off the truck, that would be a good thing. If you can private message or email me your cell# I'll text you when it arrives. If we can't get together while we are offloading, I'll take it to my house from there. I'll arrange a central drop location on Saturday or you can come pick it up from me in Lakeway. I've already paid for all this so please get with me as soon as you can. 

We do have a few extra bags at this point so if anyone wants to jump in to try a few, we have some. First come first served.

I'll message everyone who committed to bags my cell #. If anyone else wants some, message me and I'll give you the deets.

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX

Comments