Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT- Whaddya Drive? (Pics HIGHLY Recommended!)

This is my daily dry weather driver... It's not technically leakproof.... imageimage
Large BGE -- Greensboro!

image.jpg 1.2M
image.jpg 1.5M
·

Comments

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    edited November 2013
    Puleeease !  No Vespa jokes.  image [-X

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Love both of those rides above this!

2011 F-150 Lariat supercrew for me.
    Nowhere Indiana
    ·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,537
    edited November 2013
    Love my Ridgeline!!!image
    IMAG0745.jpg 96.9K
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock? 

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,810
    bought my convertible new in 89, its getting time for a paint job, maybe next year.

·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,796
    edited November 2013
    2009 Sierra. 2' lift. BFG rubber. Comfy with heated leather, Bose, rain sense wipers, back up sensors, sunroof, etc. It is my lazy boy on wheels. 
    Boom
    ·
  • chashanschashans Posts: 418
    I walk, bike and bus these days.  No gym fees for me.  My 4X4 sits in the garage most of the time...unless I have something hefty to do.  My total gasoline bill last year was $148.  With my savings I will be able to buy two new BGE's this year.  You get the idea!
    IMG_1652.jpg 473.6K
    LARGE, MINI BGE    SAN DIEGO, CA            An alcoholic with a barbecuing problem.

·
    Wife has a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee. She loves. We ordered it from factory to get exact options and color she wanted. I like it well enough but the side mirrors are too small IMO. Fix that and I like it a lot more. 
    Boom
    ·
    Puleeease !  No Vespa jokes.  image [-X
    Been there done that. Bought a new HD Sportster XLCH in 1966 and rode it for several years. Love that sound of the Harley's!
    LARGE, MINI BGE    SAN DIEGO, CA            An alcoholic with a barbecuing problem.

·
  • this is my daily driverimage
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    ·
  • chashans said:

Love that sound of the Harley's!

Especially with Vance & Hines drag pipes.  Oui?

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,776

Of all the vehicles I've owned, I miss this one, the most.

Someday I will have another Jeep

But for now I drive a boring old Jetta. No pictures of it.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • chashans said:
    I walk, bike and bus these days.  No gym fees for me.  My 4X4 sits in the garage most of the time...unless I have something hefty to do.  My total gasoline bill last year was $148.  With my savings I will be able to buy two new BGE's this year.  You get the idea!
    Roubaix?
    ·
  • HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    93 Heritage Softail, 97 Range Rover (no pic), 95 Range Rover Classic, 99 Jaguar XK8
    Harley.jpg 556.8K
    jag.jpg 692.8K

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

·
  • HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    Oh. And a 98 Morgan Plus 8

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

·
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    My daily driver, 2012F250 PowerStroke 

Also my weekend toy that I babysit.
    image.jpg 1.3M
    image.jpg 181.2K

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·
    this is my off and on project for a few years now, not so pretty
    :))

·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,255
    Most days it is a 1993 Honda Del Sol (170,000 miles).  When I need more space it is a 2002 Toyota Sienna (140,000 miles).  These pics are not my actual vehicles, just taken off the internet. I don't actually have pictures of my vehicles as I just drive whatever is in the driveway after SWMBO is done with it. Cars are not a high priority for me - although I get why they are for many. 

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,822
    I actually just sold "my car" which was a Ford focus because I'm able to bring my work truck home. after having drove the Ford 3-5 times in a 3 month period we decided to sell it.

my work truck is a 2004 Chevy 2500 that can hold about 6-10 gas meters, pretty sick, try not to get jealous guys and gals.
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,776

Nice. Jealous.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,955

Morning All:

My "Egg-mobile" 

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
    I don't drive it much anymore. This is the reason why. But it was great while it lasted. Please be careful when lighting your BGE!

·
    Griffin said:

Nice. Jealous.
    ugly, stiff backbreaker, but pretty much unstoppable. i would like to know where people get the time to work on all their projects
    ·
  • 2010 F150 4x4 , 3 inch leveling kit and BFG's. Damn good truck!
    F150.jpg 157.1K
    McDonough,Ga   Large & Small BGE  Dawgs, Falcons and Bravos!
    ·
  • LBC DawgLBC Dawg Posts: 111
    the Black Mambaimage
    ·
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 1,231
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees." 
    -Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Peachtree Corners, GA
    ·
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 2,201
    JGoodson said:

2010 F150 4x4 , 3 inch leveling kit and BFG's. Damn good truck!

I have the exact same truck! Just got it and added the 2 inch leveling kit. Trying to hold off till tax time for tires. What size are yours?? They look good.
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
    ·
  • This is my daily dry weather driver... It's not technically leakproof.... imageimageThat is freaking glorious. You win,

·
  • JackhJackh Posts: 100
    Here are my summer and winter rides
    image.jpg 1.5M
    Lg&Sm ---Middleport NY
    ·
  • New2QNew2Q Posts: 164
    This is my daily "driver" as much for the fun as the covered parking I get - yes, this is a picture of it parked at work.

·