Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wife couldn't wait

Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,258
edited November 2013 in Off Topic

She went downtown to a place called he Kensington Market and found a foodie bookstore. Bought me this for Christmas but had to give it to me last night (don't need any filthy comments here eggcelsior or henapple). She told them about my eggs and sous vide machine and talked with them a while.

photo 044-2.jpg

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·

Comments

• I have been looking at that one...what are your initial thoughts?
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA
    ·
  • Really nice pics. Haven't had time to get into it much.  It was on for half price but the staff had made a mistake. They put it back up after she paid for it.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • You will like it. Last year's BD for me from the best girl in my life. Not sure if it came with your's mine has a kitchen manual that is ideal. Lots of pressure cooker stuff and I like using my Mom's old Presto. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Yes I haven't opened that yet. I know its gonna cost me.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,842
    Since @henapple started it...

I WANNA GIVE YOU A BIG KISS LITTLE STEVEN!!!
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,534
    I'm pleasantly surprised that amazon.ca ($92) is cheaper than amazon.com ($115) ... thanks for the temptation LS  :D
    canuckland
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,534
    @zaltrydog ... ha really  :-/
    canuckland
    ·