Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Beer

Thawing out a frozen beer
Pure Michigan
Grand Rapids, Michigan  LBGE, SBGE
image.jpg 1.4M

Comments

• BotchBotch Posts: 3,881
    That's not beer.   :P

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,885
    edited November 2013
    It's not imported either. Although I nominate otter for best thread title ever.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• It's not imported either. Although I nominate otter for best thread title ever.
    got my attn. 

• FoghornFoghorn Posts: 3,100
    It's not imported either. Although I nominate otter for best thread title ever.
    got my attn. 

Ditto.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• Great title and an excellent idea. The Americanization of another Canadian treasure, the words beer and light (or lite) should never appear together, ever. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,076
    Fact. The prized trophy hunters would take from the otter is the penis bone. It was used as a tie-pin.