Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Almost lost Doc today

Options
Meet the jerk that almost killed me today. Going at 70+ MPH on I-95 the twin of whatever it is you see hanging out of his truck bed flew out and smacked right on the front of my Sonata. I did an almost panic stop, and swerved into the shoulder but still couldn't miss it. If someone had been on my ass there would have been a wreck. Had I been a less experienced driver there would have been a wreck. Had I not left a reasonable interval there would have been a wreck, and had I been on a bike there would have been a wreck. He never touched his brakes or showed any indication he knew what happened. Looks sort of like the plastic cover for a front bumper. It was 6-8 feet long and maybe a foot wide.  I hope the sucker cost him several hundred dollars. Got the photo to call FHP if there had been any damage to my car or tires, but looks like there was none.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments