Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Guilty Pleasures

I've had way too much time on my hands today (waiting on others to get their work done.)

To quote Anthony Bourdain, "I love the good stuff." Yeah, I'm high maintenance that way but I have my guilty pleasures that I'm almost ashamed to say I like (or love).

Here's two:

American Cheese (Kraft) slices melted on a burger. Yes, I love real cheeses but sometimes, ya gotta.
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese made with 2% milk and butter. It's a childhood thing.

What say you?

In the  Hinterlands between Cumming and Gainesville, GA
Med BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe, Brinkman Dual Zone, Weber Genesis Gas Grill and portable gasser for boating

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    edited November 2013
    Make that whole milk or better yet cream. And I like Kraft. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• That would put me in a coma, Mickey
    Med BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe, Brinkman Dual Zone, Weber Genesis Gas Grill and portable gasser for boating
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    18 year Glenfiddich, Ashton VSG,... as far as food, Idk.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    henapple said:
    18 year Glenfiddich, Ashton VSG,... as far as food, Idk.
    Add a McRib

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    I don't have any. There is nothing I feel guilty about. I don't eat McDonald's, though.
  • +1 on no McD's.

Although I have been known to hit Taco Bell for their standard hard shell taco about 2x a year. Same for Krystals about 1x year. Sometimes it has to be done.

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,794
    Fish at Long John Silver's.  Don't judge me.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    I just had a footlong chili cheese coney from Sonic. Don't judge. I didn't have any leftover egged food to bring to work and I can get there and back in 8 minutes (I know cuz I had to clock in and out to go). Only eat them 1 or 2 times a year.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Oh, yeah, Griffin. Not to mention Tater Tots with Chili and Cheese. My heart just wants to seize up when I eat the stuff. I think they put opiates in their grub...
  • Hoov
    Hoov Posts: 264
    Love those greasy burgers that come wrapped in the foil at five guys ...
    - Proud owner of a Large BGE
    - Norman, OK
  • Gooey, drippey....drool
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Can't think of one immediately other than SWMBO's pathological love for orange chicken from Panda Express, given that all kinds of awesome Asian food are available in Houston.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    12 PBRs... $9
    12 Krystal... $8
    Drunk & eating grease.. Priceless.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • I saluted General Tso at lunch today. =P~
    Flint, Michigan
  • henapple said:
    12 PBRs... $9 12 Krystal... $8 Drunk & eating grease.. Priceless.
    Whooooooopie! Burp. Sleep.
  • Blueberry Dunkin Donuts

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

• Eggcelsior
    Mickey said:

Just had lunch at 5 Guys. The fries are soooooo good.

I love Five Guys. I've been going to them since they were still just a "local institution" here in the DC area. Best place to get a burger without having to sit down. I've yet to get Shake Shack though.
  • Mickey
    edited November 2013
    I had to go cold turkey from this. Put this in service wait area 3 weeks ago And got up to 6 in a friggin day. Get 6 doz about 5:00 each morning. image
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Eggcelsior
    Mickey said:
    I had to go cold turkey from this. Put this in service wait area 3 weeks ago And got up to 6 in a friggin day. Get 6 doz about 5:00 each morning. image
    If you put the neon "Hot now" sign good things will happen to you. Think of the commissions.
  • Mickey
    @Eggcelsior. No commission, they are FREE

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,629
    I love Five Guys burgers. Steak & Shake burgers are awesome too.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Hostess Cherry Pies. I don't know why, but about 2x a year, need a fix..
  • Mickey said:
    I know where I'm going for breakfast after PT from now on. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Foghorn

Between @henapple and @Mickey I'm sitting here thinking that tonight I could go for a 3 tw'ack.

12 Krystal burgers

12 Krispy Kremes

Washed down with 12 PBRs.

I'd be mighty content after that. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Eggcelsior
    @Mickey, CAR commissions. 

"Here sir, come look at our service area where you can come and receive the complimentary maintenance in the 2 year/25k package included in that car you are looking at."

"Oh, that? That red glow is from the Krispy Kreme doughnuts in the waiting area."

They'll have that contract signed with white powder all over their face. I'm not talking about Rob Ford here.
  • Halibut from a fish and chip shop on Scotch bread with butter and tartar sauce and an order of mushy peas and a bottle of malt vinegar.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Foghorn
    Apparently, LS thinks this is the "things I won't eat" thread....

San Antonio, TX

• You have no idea man! It's brilliant!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Hot dogs, sloppy joes, and hot Krispy Kremes straight out of the grease and glazed. Melt in your mouth,

Eddie

Raleigh, NC