Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunshine State Eggfest 2014

Options
Greetings, 
Just a quick update. Sorry for the late start, but the banner has been submitted and the web site is undergoing updates as we speak. Tickets will go on sale Jan 2nd at 6am. 
Cooks again will be limited to 45 and tasters will be limited to 500. We will not be having the Ceramic Iron Chef competition this year so we have more time for door prizes. 
However, LC is tossing around a People's Award or something similar. 
I do have 3 vendor spots available. Shot me an email if you want to be a vendor. The host hotel will again be The Crowne Plaza and they are taking reservations now. Call them and get your room early. Last year they ran out of Eggfest rooms. The dates next year are March 14th and 15th. Grill Man Dan will again be the Egg dealer, Al will have Eggfest T-Shirts, and Todd will selling his award winning rubs and sauces. 
The Egg 101 and Cook's Demo's were a big hit last year and we plan on continuing this for next year. If you would like to do a demo, pls email me. (like Jay, lol) 
Hope to see everyone next March!
SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP

Comments