Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New side tables

Options
Hic
Hic Posts: 350
edited November 2013 in EggHead Forum

I saw these side shelf replacements made from cypress at my local Ace/BGE dealer and really liked them but did not have any shelves to begin with to replace. As it turns out there were a couple of threads where eggheads had some they weren't using. I'd like to thank @td66snrf for sending me the spare parts he had. I'd also like to thank @smokindawg82 for his generous offer of egg mates, that I decided not to take - thinking they should go to someone who needed them more than I did. Also the guys over at the mothership that gave me a hardware pack. Those guys are always great.

The replacement shelves also came with a new handle, made from the same cypress. It's for the new larger large handle, so I may have to retro fit it, since the older handle looks so out of place now.

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

Comments