Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Anyone Ready for a Rockwood Pallet Buy Near Nashville?

dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,004
We just need a business address to ship to and help unload.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,597
    I'd be in for some... Hate I'm not going up that way.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • I'd be interested in some too.
  • estimated ball park price for a pallet and how many bags?
    "Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are."
     Brillat-Savarin
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,597
    I think we'd need @dlk7 to get with Jonathan on the cost. 30 per pallet I believe. We would need a loading dock.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,004
    I've sent an email to Jonathan for the current price per pallet and working with Joey on a business address so we can get the delivery costs for 1, 2, and 3 pallets. 30 twenty poung bags per pallet.  I'll let you know when we have the prices.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• I'm interested in some as well
    Nashville, Tennessee
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 347

yes

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,354
    henapple said:
    I think we'd need @dlk7 to get with Jonathan on the cost. 30 per pallet I believe. We would need a loading dock.

You don't need a dock......with two guys, you can unload 2-3 pallets in under 10 minutes.  Any business address will do.

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

• HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    I'd take 3 bags. Let me know where and when.

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields