Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Re: Just boked reservations for the North GA Eggfest!

So, hotel reservations are made... but I don't think the website is up yet to register for the fest. Anyone have any idea when it will be up?

Gettin EGGcited!
LBGE April 2011 • SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013
·

Comments

• egretegret Posts: 4,031
    Registration will open January 1st at 12:00 AM. If you want to cook, I'd suggest you jump on it right away. This year the cooks sold out in 13 hours! Very happy you're planning to come........a great time is guaranteed!! :D I'll be posting reminders as we get nearer fest time.......
    ·
  • Sweet!  See you there! 
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,285
    Hope to make it as well!
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,270
    @egret...

What if you reserve a cooking spot and my trip falls through?
    Any cost?
    Demo eggs?

Just looking for some general information.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • jtippersjtippers Posts: 510
    @egret - Thanks for the info. I don't plan to cook this year. This will be my first trip to an Eggfest. I'm looking forward to it already already!

Can't wait to meet everyone!

LBGE April 2011 • SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,276
    @egret I am going to retire this March about the time of Salado. I sure want to make Georgia 2014. Sure sounds like the place to be in May ( and a chance to meet you).
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • It will be my first Eggfest..looking forward to it.
    In the  Hinterlands between Cumming and Gainesville, GA
    Med BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe, Brinkman Dual Zone, Weber Genesis Gas Grill and portable gasser for boating
    ·
    henapple said:
    @egret... What if you reserve a cooking spot and my trip falls through? Any cost? Demo eggs? Just looking for some general information.
    Send me a note, if you will, please to wjhall at windstream dot net..........
    ·
    Mickey said:
    @egret I am going to retire this March about the time of Salado. I sure want to make Georgia 2014. Sure sounds like the place to be in May ( and a chance to meet you).
    Mickey, I sure hope you can make it next year........I could die happy!! :)
    ·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Looking forward to it!

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·