Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

sandwiches

eye of round seared on the MANGRATES
enjoying a stick too...
great sandwiches
worked on some estate pipes...a fancy way of saying used pipes

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• Chuck Norris doesn't use Mangrates, Mangrates use Chuck. Great looking cook.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

• Lunch time here and that sandwich does look good. Used pipes you can sometimes get for free, estate pipes may be $50 for a good one. Often tell SWMBO the same thing about restaurants with one of those little candles on the table, that makes a $7 burger a $15 burger...it is all about the presentation.
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    I picked up 3 for $25. One K&P, Lanza Savinelli and a little Grabow. I've enjoyed fooling with them
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Ever heard of a Dubbel? It says "Dubbel Canada" on the bowl stem, with "made in France" on the bowl stem/stem junction. Picked it up some time ago, great little pipe, Maple leaf carved on the bowl so I kept it, but could never find anything on it, assume it may be a dime store pipe. No way to send photo right now. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Say it ain't so man. Now we are going to have to pay for the damn things. Don't use Travis's set, he peed on his.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.