Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

That time again.

Nothing like a trip to Wally World to make you doubt the future of this country.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

IMG_6512.JPG 80.2K
RO.jpg 3.5M
IMG_6515.JPG 68.2K
IMG_6516.JPG 58.7K

Comments

• yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    You stop at pinch a penny too?
    Dunedin, FL
  • Pool maintenance too.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

• td66snrftd66snrf Posts: 774
    Nothing like a trip to Wally World to make you doubt the future of this country.
    I don't go there very often but when I leave from there I feel rich and good looking.
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 5,019
    td66snrf said:
    I don't go there very often but when I leave from there I feel rich and good looking.

=)) =))

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,550
    Oy, I haven't been in wally world going on 7 years. How goes it?
  • Oy, I haven't been in wally world going on 7 years. How goes it?
    Pretty well.  Wilma works there.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,550

Oy, I haven't been in wally world going on 7 years. How goes it?

Pretty well.  Wilma works there.

Sorry... Did they undercut Safestone for her gravelberry pie? Talk about sending our local economies back to the stone ages...