Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

That time again.

Nothing like a trip to Wally World to make you doubt the future of this country.
Pasquali Luciano
Buon appetito to all the BGE family
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

IMG_6512.JPG 80.2K
RO.jpg 3.5M
IMG_6515.JPG 68.2K
IMG_6516.JPG 58.7K
·

Comments

• yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    You stop at pinch a penny too?
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • Pool maintenance too.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • td66snrftd66snrf Posts: 774
    Nothing like a trip to Wally World to make you doubt the future of this country.
    I don't go there very often but when I leave from there I feel rich and good looking.
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,848
    td66snrf said:
    I don't go there very often but when I leave from there I feel rich and good looking.

=)) =))

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,406
    Oy, I haven't been in wally world going on 7 years. How goes it?
    ·
  • Oy, I haven't been in wally world going on 7 years. How goes it?
    Pretty well.  Wilma works there.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,406

Oy, I haven't been in wally world going on 7 years. How goes it?

Pretty well.  Wilma works there.

Sorry... Did they undercut Safestone for her gravelberry pie? Talk about sending our local economies back to the stone ages...
    ·