Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Posting pics from iPhone or iPad

I've tried to post pics using an iPad or iPhone and I can't seem to figure it out. Can someone help me out?
Nashville, Tennessee

Comments

• I log in from web site and below the text box I see the words "attach a file." I press that and it gives me options whether to take a photo or use an existing one. This is an iPhone 4S with ios7
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    1large BGE and 1 well used mini BGE living in coastal South and North Carolina!
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 2,784
    You need to be running at least iOS 6 for it to work. Then you just hit the "Attach a File" tab below the text field box, hit choose file, select "choose existing" which will take you to your photos, once you select the photo it will upload the pic. To insert the pic you must tap the pic and then tap insert image image

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky. Waitin to find a Sasquatch to Egg.