Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - any plumbers around? Relocating shower

Options
2»

Comments

• FearlessTheEggNoob
    FearlessTheEggNoob Posts: 888
    edited November 2013
    Options

busmania said: 
    Skiddymarker said:
    EDIT - You could open the wall behind the wire shelf shown on the right of your first pic. This could provide storage and will ensure there is warm space behind the shower plumbing. 

This is actually a great idea.  I could use the "dead" space for shelving for my wifes billions of pairs of shoes!  if I sell it as more closet space, she is sure to go along with it!

Yeah, thats an awesome idea!   ;)
    Gittin' there...
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    busmania said:

also, if I re-enclose the dead space, I will be sure to probe my thermopen through the closet wall on a super cold day this winter to see how cold it is in this dead space area.

Might be better to use the remote Maverick with the hi/lo alarm set. You could keep it next to the bed so if it dips below freezing at night you'd be warned.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options

busmania said: 
    Skiddymarker said:
    EDIT - You could open the wall behind the wire shelf shown on the right of your first pic. This could provide storage and will ensure there is warm space behind the shower plumbing. 

This is actually a great idea.  I could use the "dead" space for shelving for my wifes billions of pairs of shoes!  if I sell it as more closet space, she is sure to go along with it!

Yeah, thats an awesome idea!   ;)

Sorry!  Somehow I missed your genius comment!  You get the credit!