Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

OT - any plumbers around? Relocating shower

2»

Comments

• FearlessTheEggNoobFearlessTheEggNoob Posts: 446
    edited November 2013

busmania said: 
    Skiddymarker said:
    EDIT - You could open the wall behind the wire shelf shown on the right of your first pic. This could provide storage and will ensure there is warm space behind the shower plumbing. 

This is actually a great idea.  I could use the "dead" space for shelving for my wifes billions of pairs of shoes!  if I sell it as more closet space, she is sure to go along with it!

Yeah, thats an awesome idea!   ;)

• busmania said:

also, if I re-enclose the dead space, I will be sure to probe my thermopen through the closet wall on a super cold day this winter to see how cold it is in this dead space area.

Might be better to use the remote Maverick with the hi/lo alarm set. You could keep it next to the bed so if it dips below freezing at night you'd be warned.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

busmania said: 
    Skiddymarker said:
    EDIT - You could open the wall behind the wire shelf shown on the right of your first pic. This could provide storage and will ensure there is warm space behind the shower plumbing. 

This is actually a great idea.  I could use the "dead" space for shelving for my wifes billions of pairs of shoes!  if I sell it as more closet space, she is sure to go along with it!

Yeah, thats an awesome idea!   ;)

Sorry!  Somehow I missed your genius comment!  You get the credit!