Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Macro Pork Chops

Cornfed
Cornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
chops.jpg
<p />I'm a bad photographer with a bad camera, but these Dizzy Dusted chops seared for a few minutes were pretty good...[p]No Eggfest complaints for me since...er...I didn't go. Looked like tons of fun, though.[p]Later,
Cornfed

Comments

• djm5x9
    djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Cornfed:[p]Well, your photography has improved! It is in focus and centered on the subject! Maybe a half to one stop wider exposure? Hey, your meat looks good!

• drbbq
    drbbq Posts: 1,152
    Cornfed,[p]We called you Friday night. Check your messages for a call from a buzzed Dr.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • Cornfed
    drbbq,[p]Yeah, I noticed that on Saturday morning. I'm sorry I missed you drunken fools! Worst part is that I was in a similar state on Friday evening, so we could have had an interesting conversation had I not had my stupid cell phone ringer off.[p]Sounds like you guys had a blast. I'm going to have to catch up with you all soon. When's the next big event?[p]Later,
    Cornfed

• Cornfed
    djm5x9,[p]Thanks! I'll have to actually maybe look at my camera's manual or something. This is the same ol' whopping 1 megapixel camera I bought a billion years ago for $350 after the first Eggfest, I think.[p]Digital camera technology has vastly improved. Alas, my ability to use it has remained woefully lacking...[p]But you're right, the meat was good!
    Cornfed

• MickeyT
    MickeyT Posts: 607
    Cornfed,[p]Looks like a ten to me man.[p]At least you are now posting pics. That's a good thing.[p]Mick