Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mothership

Options
DMW
DMW Posts: 13,832
Just got here!
They/Them
Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker

Comments

• Charlesmaneri
    Options
    @DMW enjoy it !!
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • Hic
    Hic Posts: 350
    Options
    I here they are moving next year, so glad you got to see this location.

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

• DMW
    Options
    Picked the Egghead plush toy, calzone press, apple rings, salt/pepper shakers, keychain bottle opener, magnets, stickers, and koozies. I didn't see any bench mount bottle openers. I did find out they now have a plate setter for the mini and XXL is due to dealers in the April-July timeframe.

Really glad I made the time to stop by.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Sounds like you had a good time there! Do they do tours or anything? I know the eggs aren't made there, but might be fun all the same.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • DMW
    Options
    @caliking No tours, just a retail showroom. Very friendly, all kinds of BGE branded stuff. Had some really nice BGE barstools and chairs which aren't available for sale, but they said they are considering it.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• ChuckChampion
    Options
    Heading to ATL this weekend to pickup my BGE table, and im going to stop by the Tucker location on Saturday.  Looking forward to seeing this place!
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    What do the stickers look like? I'd love to get one that said egghead and maybe a pic of the grill logo
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Charlesmaneri
    Options
    I went to visit the MOTHERSHIP in October while I was their for Eggtoberfest it is a very nice little store with everything you can imagine for BGE and the staff couldn't be a nicer group of people  very helpful and accomadating I was looking for a replacment needle for my flavor injector  so I asked a staffer if they sold them and was told that they didn't  but a gentleman came out from the back and told me that he had a open package on his desk and gave me the needle from that one which I think was going over and above the call of duty to make me happy in this day and age you seldom find that kind of customer service 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • DMW
    Options
    @Jeremiah Here's what the stickers look like, pretty basic.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• DMW
    Options
    Forgot to attach the pic...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• plumbfir01
    Options
    are eggs discounted at all straight from the mothership? if so i may drive down. 
    Beaufort, SC
  • 4Runner
    4Runner Posts: 2,948
    Options
    I want to go just to go. I'm in SC so not that far away. Road trip!
    Joe - I'm a reformed gasser-holic aka 4Runner Columbia, SC Wonderful BGE Resource Site: http://www.nakedwhiz.com/ceramicfaq.htm and http://www.nibblemethis.com/  and http://playingwithfireandsmoke.blogspot.com/2006/02/recipes.html
    What am I drinking now?   Woodford....neat
  • DMW
    Options
    @plumbfir01 Prices on eggs didn't seem any lower than dealers in my area (PA)
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• plumbfir01
    Options
    oh well. any excuse to buy another egg  :-j but i need to find a deal somewhere for SWIMBO to agree 
    Beaufort, SC
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    @plumbfir01: where do you live? A dealer in Houston has 20% off sales (eggs included) periodically. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • SmokinTiger81
    Options
    oh well. any excuse to buy another egg  :-j but i need to find a deal somewhere for SWIMBO to agree 

Just wait and go to the Hiawassee Ga Mtn Eggfest in May.  Best demo prices around, and one of the few eggfests I have seen offering all sizes at demo prices.
  • plumbfir01
    Options
    yes i already secured the days off from fire house. Cant wait. 
    Beaufort, SC