Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - @Griffin How you feelin?

May be the biggest Thursday night of College football in History. What you thinking about Baylor's chances?
LBGE
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA

Comments

• jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167

Baylor?             What about the Ducks at Stanford?    Has a great amount of influence on who may be playing Alabama on January 6.

Certainly the biggest game on the West Coast, if not overall tonight.

Kinda nervous right now; kickoff is 6:10 PM Pacific  time.

John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • 2 great games tonight!

LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    I'm more interested in his favorite alum vs the vikings tonight.
  • GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    Both are being DVRed. ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200

Better than @smokinsooner and @DeaconKavare feeling today. What were you guys saying at the Plano Eggfest? I can't seem to remember. Something about you killing us?

I was a little bit antsy at work all day. Left town around 2:30. Made it to Waco and had a few beers at George's tent. First quarter was not how we usually play. Stands were quiet, but the Bears settled in, found their groove and took off. 41-12. Great game, great time even if we had bad seats. BTW, the drive from Waco to Dallas usually takes about an hour and half with no stops. It took me 3.5 hours to get home last night. Didn't get to bed until after 2. Somebody should have told all those Sooner fans to save the time and effort and to just stay home. This Is Bear's Country!! Bring on Texas Tech. We'll make them "put their guns down". :))

Gee, I could use a nap. Or a triple shot of espresso or something right about now.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Griffin
    I'm more interested in his favorite alum vs the vikings tonight.

Curse of the Heisman...

Rowlett, Texas

• Griffin
    imageimage

Rowlett, Texas

• pwg56
    pwg56 Posts: 93
    must be feeling pretty good today...
  • Griffin
    Happy, but not good. So tired. Don't want to be at work and dreading working all weekend. If I make it to noon, it will be a miracle. Gonna clock out early and go home and take a nap.

Rowlett, Texas

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    edited November 2013

Griffin I can now see why I did not spot you at the game. I was on the other side of the stands from you. The word Baylor was upside down to me. I left with 10 min's in the 4th and zipped right out and South on I-35.

Glad I have my Baylor / UT Tickets. If Baylor can win out till that game I will have to drop the Long Horns and become a Baylor Backer. This could be good.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Griffin
    We stayed till the very end. If you happen to end up with an extra ticket or two, you know my number... ;)  I could trade you some venison sausage...

Rowlett, Texas

• Mickey
    edited November 2013
    Griffin said:
    We stayed till the very end. If you happen to end up with an extra ticket or two, you know my number... ;)  I could trade you some venison sausage...
    With or w/o the sausage you will get any extra tickets if any get turned back to me. I only had 18. Big problem is looks like they are up to $250 this morning.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Griffin
    Damn. Might have to watch it on TV, then. Would be nice to attend the final ever game at Floyd Casey Stadium. Have you seen the new one right on the Brazos?

Rowlett, Texas

• Mickey
    Griffin said:
    Damn. Might have to watch it on TV, then. Would be nice to attend the final ever game at Floyd Casey Stadium. Have you seen the new one right on the Brazos?
    It is going to be so nice. Will drive by it this afternoon on way to Frisco. Tickets yours if any turned back.

• jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167

Good job, Baylor.  Any team that beats Oklahoma and that cry-baby Stoops is alright with me.

My poor Ducks got their butts kicked by Stanford, second year in a row. 

:((
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • @Griffin

hungover like a bear.... wait....hungover like a ... ummmm..........damn. Can't get a win anywhere today.

BOOMER!
  • I think the quote at the eggfest was I was scared to face Baylor. But man great win for you guys. I think the overall record now is OU 22 Baylor 2. Just think 20 more and were tied! Lol btw when did Baylor start recruiting out of the Texas Penal System? Lol jk great job.